The Planning Commission of the Village of Walthill, Nebraska, will hold a public hearing at 4:45 p.m. on Monday, April 26, 2021, at 224 Main Street, Walthill, Nebraska, for consideration of the approval of a special use permit for a church complex with two businesses and parking lot on the following described real property contained within the C-1 Commercial District zone: Lot 8 and the W 1/2 of Lot 7; Lots 9-11, inclusive; Lot 12, less the south 36' thereof; and lots 16 and 17, all in Block 18, Original, Village of Walthill, Thurston County, Nebraska.
Celebrate Mother Earth With: Morningstar Counseling, The UmonHon Tribe, & The Village of Walthill
Saturday, April 24th, 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. - Meet at Walthill Park
- 2:30 p.m. - Meal & Presentation
- 3:00 p.m. - Prize Giveaway!!
SPRING CLEAN-UP: April 27 - 29, 2021
Only for residents living within town limits - no out-of-town residents!
- Residents are responsible for hauling their unwanted items to the dumpsters (located on North Hogeland Street)
Heartland Hope Mission will be having a Community Food Distribution Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
- Walthill, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Legion Hall (103 S Costello St)
- Macy, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., Prevention & Wellness Center Parking Lot
All community members for each town are welcome!
OMAHA TRIBAL HOUSING AUTHORITY
U.S. Treasurery ERA funds now available for Emergency Rental Assistance
Applications available at Omaha Tribe Housing or online http://www.othauthority.com
Payment assistance for
Also, relocation funding available for three (3) months rent/utilities
All head of households can apply - must provide copy of bills and landlord information
ARCHERY CLASS - HLTH 1041
In-person 5 week session
Classes begin June 3rd
Macy Campus: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Thursdays
Santee Campus: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Fridays
Contact Student Services, 1-844-440-6422 (NICC)
SUMMER TUITION WAIVERS AVAILABLE!
- - Online & Hands-On classes
- - Transferable Courses
- - Both Umonhon & Isanti Classes
- - Open to All Learners
Questions? Contact Student Services
- South Sioux City Campus: Alvin, firstname.lastname@example.org, (402) 241-5947
- Macy Campus: Crystal, email@example.com, (402) 241-5909
Spring Semester - FINAL GRADE BONUSES*
- $200 for each A, A-
- $100 for each B+, B, B-, P
* To qualify, students should complete their work by the end of the semester's final week (May 3 - 7, 2021). It is the student's' responsibility to complete their work and cehck Empower about their submitted grades before Friday, May 14th.
Sponsored by AICF-2021 Covid aid for Student Success (2021 CASS)
ONLINE TEACHING CERTIFICATE
5 Module Online Course (3 Credits)
June 1st - July 2nd
- Plan & Organize an Online Course
- Build Classroom Community Online
- Develop Online Content & Activities
- Assess Online Learning
- Manage an Online Course/Web Conferencing
Contact NICC Student Services for Registration: (402) 494-2311
The Village of Walthill is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Equal Opportunity Employer.