- Person applying must have a GED or diploma
- Must be able to work with children
- Must be punctual
- Must be a good role model for patrons and staff
- Some cleaning responsibilties are required
- Follow and complete tasks
- Some clerical duties
- Be proficient on the computer
- Be able to lift up to 30#
- Other duties deemed necessary by Library Staff
Those interested should submit a resume to the Walthill Public Library at 323 Main Street or the Walthill Village Office at 224 Main Street.
Opening date - October 7, 2021
Closing date - October 21, 2021 by 4:30 p.m.
Any questions, please call Nola Briggs, 402-846-5051.