TO: COMMUNITY MEMBERS
FROM: VILLAGE OF WALTHILL
January 14, 2020
RE: SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING
If you would like to start a small business in Walthill or know someone who does, this is for you.
The Village of Walthill is planning to apply for a grant to provide loan funds and technical assistance to potential business owners. These funds could be used to start a business in the business incubator which is a new building to be located on Main St. and constructed during 2020.
We need letters from business owners that do the following:
- Express intent to locate in the business incubator.
- Personal: background work and education history.
- Business: about the concept, product/service and market.
- Full time jobs to be created: number after business is fully established.
- Part time jobs to be created: number after business is fully established.
The letters should each be unique and reflect the business and the owner.
Please submit your letter addressed to: Village of Walthill, NE
Letters are due by the end of February 2020.
* Direct questions you may have to Kevin Connot, (402) 518-0824 or email@example.com *