Spring Town Clean-Up will be Tuesday April 25th thru Thursday April 27th, 2023.
- Residents are responsible for hauling their unwanted items to the dumpsters (North Hogeland Street)
- for ACTIVE RESIDENTIAL WALTHILL utility accounts only!
- NOT for individuals living outside Village limits
- Accepted items: furniture, appliances, batteries, iron/metal, tires and dry paint cans
- NOT FOR REGULAR HOUSEHOLD TRASH!
- Do not set items outside of dumpster if it's full - dumpsters will be rotated out as quickly as possible
- Renters are also able to participate in town clean-up, but not landlords cleaning out rental properties
Questions? Please call the Walthill Village Office, (402) 846-5921, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., M-F